Returns are easy but please read the following carefully:
We want you to be entirely happy with your purchase from us. In the event that you are not happy please email us immediately at email@example.com
You are entitled to a refund for a faulty item.
You are entitled to an exchange for the wrong size.
No refund will be given for change of mind. A store credit note will be issued if you change your mind.
You will be given instructions on how to return your order and a returns authorisation code. We cannot accept returns or exchanges without a returns authorisation code.
No refund or exchange will be given to caps/hats due to hygiene reasons. If you believe your cap to be faulty please contact us so we can assess the best way to replace your cap.
Please email us immediately if you would like to exchange your product, or if you think you are entitled to a refund.
We have a 10 day returns policy for orders shipped within Australia and 28 days for orders shipped outside of Australia. We unfortunately cannot accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged by your courier when being returned to us. We recommend keeping a copy of your courier’s tracking number for your follow up.
To be eligible to return an item for refund or exchange, you must have first emailed us and your returned item/s must:
- Be received by us within the timeframe specified above (10 days from delivered goods).
- Be unused and in the same condition you received them. Items that have been washed and/or worn cannot be returned.
- Not smell of cosmetics/perfume/deodorant/washing powder, and they must not smell of body odour.
- Have all original labels and swing tags attached and be returned in its original packaging.
We are unable to process returns until your item is received and has been inspected by us. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the returned item/s do not meet the above criteria.
We try hard to manufacture and deliver products in superior, excellent condition. If you believe your product to be faulty we may need your assistance to provide certain information regarding the product including:
An email that reasonably details the way in which the product is alleged to be faulty/damaged/defective, and information regarding the invoice details and delivery date of the product in question.
We inspect all return items upon receipt. If we find that the product has:
- Been misused, abused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care, carelessness, damage or abnormal conditions; or
- Been involved in any accident or damage caused by an incorrect attempt at modification or repair; or
- Been dealt with or used contrary to our or the manufacturer’s instructions for the Product; or
- Deteriorated through normal wear and tear,
After delivery by us, we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the product and the product may be returned back to you, the customer.
Cost of return shipping
Free exchanges on full price merchandise (not sale items). We are trialling a free exchange policy to Australian residents only. If you have bought the wrong size please email us, and we will direct you on what to do. Please bear in mind we do not offer refunds on simple change of mind reasons, but we will gladly post you the correct size if the item you bought is too big or too small.